What is SAP Fiori ?
The world is going through a digital transformation. The IT industry is responding by reimagining user experience (UX) in the enterprise to meet rising consumer expectations and address the opportunities made possible in the digital economy. By using the power of design, organizations are seeking new innovations with a fresh experience.
SAP Fiori is the new user experience (UX) for SAP software. It applies modern design principles for a completely reimagined user experience. SAP Fiori UX represents a personalized, responsive and simple user experience across devices and employment options.
Demand for SAP Fiori consultants
In the New SAP ERP World, Fiori consultants are required in large scale to transform existing classic ERP to have a new UX and expand the usability in multiple devices (e.g. laptops, tablets and mobile devices).
SAP Fiori is available for iOS, Android and Windows mobile platforms.
What type of skills are essential to learn SAP Fiori ?
- Next to HTML5 course, freshers are exposed SAP programming language called ABAP. In this course, we cover the basics of ABAP and the programming skills specifically needed to SAP Fiori development.
- After completing the above two courses, the students will get into SAPUI5 and Fiori apps training. This course is designed to give learners an understanding of the SAP User experience from Design Thinking concepts, SAP’s User Experience Design Strategy for 2016, to coverage on all of SAP’s user experience tools, solutions and best practices. The course covers fundamental information about the SAP Fiori platform (on-premise and Cloud), Fiori Apps, SAPUI5, SAP Gateway, SAP Screen Personas, and OData. This course will have hands-on exercises and discussions appropriate for the various target roles of the participants.
- IT Graduates with programming skills, Non-SAP programmers, IT Architects and anyone who wants to learn SAP Fiori
- No prior SAP experience is necessary
- Course is conduct thru online (details will be provided before joining the course)
- 120 hrs course with 60 hrs lab support
- System Access will be provided to students during the course 24/7
- Classes will be conducted during weekdays, weekends and on-demand
- Lab assistance will be provided
- Recordings of the session are available for 3 months